Universities in Adelaide
The list highlights the four South Australian universities that are based in Adelaide.
- Torrens University Australia is a private university with inner-city campuses in other major Australian cities.
- The other three universities are more established and have campuses in regional parts of South Australia.
- The University of Adelaide has a large, centrally located campus. UniSA is spread across the city and Flinders has a large suburban campus.
Adelaide is a popular study destination, offering a relaxed lifestyle and low-cost living.
- Adelaide's universities teach around 90,000 university students, including 21,000 from abroad and almost 12,000 online (79,000 students attend campuses).
- The largest university is UniSA, with 30,000 students, followed by the University of Adelaide (27,000) and Flinders (25,000).
- Course satisfaction ratings by graduates of Adelaide unis are generally good.
Updated: 20 March 2019